Choosing wallpaper over paint is cost saving and also complements your home décor. Wallpaper is one of the easiest and inexpensive ways to add color, charm and art to your home or office. Choose material that suits your need and the space you want to decorate. While PVC Free Enviro Wallpaper (Environment Friendly Paper) Matt Finish gives a classy look and feel, Non-Tearable Stickon Matt Vinyl (Peel and Stick) and Brush Strokes Textured Non-Tearable Wallpaper are ideal for damp areas, such as kitchen and bathrooom. Walls and Murals offers wallpaper in 3 different materials.
1. PVC Free Enviro Wallpaper (Environment Friendly Paper) Matt Finish:
- The most popular product at WallsandMurals.com.
- Is an environment friendly, PVC free wallpaper.
- Paper always gives rich and luxurious feeling as compared to vinyl.
- Being paper, it requires little extra care when installing.
- Dry glu paste on back side, needs just water spray to wet the glue for installation.
- Easy to install and remove.
2. Non-Tearable Stickon Matt Vinyl (Peel and Stick)
- It is PVC based Matte Vinyl.
- The matte base gives trendy-modern feel to the design.
- Non-tearable and long lasting.
- Pre-gummed in sticker format, it just requires to wet the wall and install.
- Easy to paste and is durable.
- Suitable for kitchen, bathroom and slightly humid conditions, but not for wet areas.
3. Brush Strokes Textured Non-Tearable Wallpaper
- Brush Strokes textured non-tearable material.
- Requires glue to paste.
- Brush Strokes texture creates an artistic look and feel.
- Thicker material as compared to the other materials and provides more durability.
- Suitable for home, office or any space of your choice.